Friday, August 23, 2013

Prodigal Son: The Recap



    It’s been quite a while since my last entry in this theoretically ongoing column.  Life and other Dork pursuits got in the way, and I just never got things as together as I wanted.  But I’ve been thinking about it a lot lately.  And I’m thinking I may start putting in the effort again.  The ultimate goal is still to pull together a small but solid roleplaying group for something focused and long term, but in the meantime, I’ll settle for a few game nights that might include some one-shot RPGs.


    So, here are the first ten entries in the series, if anyone is interested in giving it a read.  And perhaps in the days ahead, I’ll be posting more new material, too.


Part One: My Return to Gaming

Part Two: Early Ideas

Part Three: Regrouping

Part Four: Something for Everyone?

Part Five: The Art of the Rip-Off

Part Six: The Beginning

Part Seven: The Pen is Mightier

Part Eight: Homework

Part Nine: Fresh Meat (Guest Writer- Brad)


Part Ten: Tripping Over The Edge

-Matt


No comments:

Post a Comment