Friday, June 14, 2013

A Fistful of Metal! (Matt’s Picks)



    With Man of Steel, the latest and I hope greatest (or even pretty good) adaptation of the ever popular Superman, hitting screens this weekend, Brad and I are taking a look at some of our favorite movie metals…or metal movies.

5.  Fantastic Four:  Rise of the Silver Surfer:  I know, it wasn’t that good a movie.  But when is it ever gonna make one of these lists.  And it’s probably the closest I’ll ever get to having a Silver Surfer movie.


4.  The Golden Child:  I-I-I-I-I want the kniiiiiife.


3.   Heavy Metal:  Do you have your one way ticket to midnight?


2.  Goldmember:  When you loose your man-parts in an unfortunate smelting accedent, then you tell me if it’s weird to be Dutch.


1.  The Iron Giant:  “Superman.”




-Matt

Nothing's more Metal than Dethklok

No comments:

Post a Comment