Sunday, August 26, 2012

Geoff Johns & David Finch's Justice League of America!


Well this is an odd group.  Writer Geoff Johns and artist David Finch are teaming up for a brand new Justice League of America book set to launch in early 2013.  No Superman.  No Batman.  No Wonder Woman.  Instead we've got Martian Manhunter, Catwoman, Hawkman, Green Arrow, Star Girl, the new Green Lantern, Katana, Stargirl, and Vibe.  Yep, I don't know half of those guys either.

I've always been more of a Bats fan and less of a DC Comics guy, but the New 52 has reintroduced me to a lot of this stuff and I'm kinda interested in a JLA book that lacks the usual power trio.  And David Finch's art has always made me nostalgic for that Image era of the 90s.  I'll definitely pick up the book.

--Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment