Monday, October 17, 2011

Woman in Black: New Trailer


OK, so I'm really not much for ghost stories.  Like vampires, they just seem played out...and then some.  But, I love classic Hammer, and the idea that Hammer has been reborn still sends a thrill down my spine.  However, the new films I've seen from the resurrected studio haven't tickled my fancy all that much.  Let Me In was all right.  The Resident was pretty silly.  However, this new film looks the most like a classic Hammer film, and that gets me excited.  Daniel Radcliffe seems like the perfect fit with the more Gothic type tale.  I hope it's a sign of things to come.  Perhaps we'll see some new stars of the Christopher Lee/Peter Cushing mold?  Perhaps some new movies like The Mummy's Shroud or Plague of Zombies?  I can dream.

Whatever the case, this new trailer looks good.  Here's hoping we'll actually see it play Stateside sometime.  



-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment