Thursday, July 14, 2011

Dork Art: Mondo Trek! (& Bottle Rocket)


As much as I love Mondo, I love Star Trek even more and as much as I love the Mondo Star Trek prints they just haven't been coming out fast enough to please this crazed fan.  I mean come on!, when they were putting out Star Wars prints it seemed like we got a new one every other week!  Gar!  Stupid Lucas Fans!  Okay Brad, breath.  The trickle effect is good.  Keep 'em coming Mondo and I'll keep buying, even if I have to troll the dark depths of ebay to make it happen.

Anyway, I absolutely love this latest one inspired by the black & white cookie episode "Let That Be Your Last Battlefield" and done up by new Mondo regular Tom Whalen.  The print will measure 18 x 24 and will cost you $40 bucks if you're quick enough.  As usual, it goes on sale at a random time blah, blah, blah.  Good luck.  Also, tomorrow they'll be releaseing the below Bottle Rocket print by Rich Kelly.  It's nice but that's the one Wes Anderson flick I have trouble mustering up the dorkgasm for.  I'm gonna pass.


--Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment