Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Retro Poster Art: Conan Der Barbar!!!


Thanks to Cool & Collected for introducing me to this rather amazing German poster for the classic Conan The Barbarian movie.  Honestly, this stirs up some fairly intense emotions regarding the upcoming Marcus Nispel remake...I know we've only gotten a teaser trailer and some anemic set photos, but so far, this "new" take on the Cimmerian boils my blood.  As my ITMOD stalwart is fond of saying, Has Anyone Read Howard's stories?  We'll just wait and see.

--Brad

2 comments:

  1. This poster is closer to Howard's stories than any other poster I've seen. I'm with you in having extremely low expectations for the new movie, but I'll be plunking down the cash to see it, regardless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, as nerds/fanatics are curse is being forced to see films we know are garbage...it's because we're such a hopeful lot-or are we masochists?

    ReplyDelete